Med students. General contractors. Architects. Traveling businessmen and entrepreneurs. Home transitions. Healthcare professionals.
These folks often find themselves traveling often and in need of cheap extended stay hotels in various cities across the USA such as Macon, GA. Luckily, there are several options to choose from. The following list is arranged by most affordable rate to least affordable rate scheduled for a week-long stay from Sept 1, 2013 to Sept 8, 2013.
- Value Place Macon North Extended Stay Hotel and Value Place Macon West Extended Stay Hotel – At Value Place West on Harrison Road, you will pay $159 for the week. At the Value Place on Bowman Road (Macon North), you will pay $179. One interesting observation about the Value Place websites is that they automatically schedule the booking for one week. This is indicative of an establishment that truly wants extended stay travelers only. All other “extended stay” websites automatically schedule for a single night, just like a traditional hotel.
- Extended Stay America – At $43.99 for one night (which is a great nightly rate), you will pay $308 for the week.
- Intown Suites – A very appealing rate of $159 per week! Take a look at the TripAdvisor reviews – 1 out of 5 stars with two terrible reviews.
- Candlewood Suites – At $82 per night, you will pay $574 for the week. Yikes. You could stay at Value Place West Macon for over three and a half weeks for the same price.
- Residence Inn – At 109 per night, you will pay $763 for the week. But with this property you pay for the Marriott brand name.
So there you have it. A VERY brief comparison of cheap extended stay hotels in Macon, GA by rate. Which one will you choose?